Wednesday, August 6, 2014

(Journal 13) The future of my topic


The future of my topic, way back a whole six weeks or so, when we brained stormed ideas for our topics, I got excited when my teacher “kamri” said to do yours on technology in the construction industry, I thought that was a great idea. This is something I know, and believe it or not, pretty interesting to me. The future of my topic then, I believe the sky is the limit. Companies designing their own software to better meet their individual needs, faster software that is designed to managing the very core of the building, software that can detect problems, and potential problems before they happen. Companies competing against one another, challenging one another to think outside the box, too create new ways to build, design and manage the very heart of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment