Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Journal 12


Time is just flying by don’t know if it’s because of all the deadlines and things due, talk about crazy. As much as I hate taking the compressed classes in the summer, it’s amazing to me just how fast they really do go. So on one hand they do get over quicker, but on the other it feels like your doing twice the work because there is something due just about everyday. And because you’re working in such a short period, its hard not to feel burned out. I know that I am really struggling this last week with both English and history. Cant help but put added pressure on my already heavy shoulders, of whether or not I will pass these classes. I just keep telling myself to finish strong turn in everything and you will be fine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment