Sunday, July 6, 2014

Journal 4

Sounds like the whole class is struggling with their papers, that makes me fell a little better about myself, really thought it was just me. Teacher is awesome, she just gave us more time on our papers, it is nice having a teacher that cares and understand, and is taking the time to structure the class around us, so far everything we have done in class is what we have asked her to help us with. I see why she wants us to write, I am looking at my sentences, hoping that I am putting the punctuation in the right place, and what I am writing is not just one big runnon sentence. English has always been hard and confusing for me, to many rules, not knowing this stuff sure doesn't help with your confidence. Maybe this is why I hate Facebook, and e-mail, and blogging, and all the other things, I'm afraid of others trying to read and make sense of what I am writing, plus half the time I'm not sure I spelled all the words right, or used them in there right place, I hope to one day be more confident in my writing.            

No comments:

Post a Comment