Wednesday, June 25, 2014

In class (E) Dentity writing assignment.

(Honest, trustworthily, thorough, perfectionist, fun, outgoing, hard working, creative, accountable, organized.)
    I am a hard working, thorough guy who likes things done right, if you ask my wife she will say that I'm a perfectionist, I say if you are going to do something, then do it right, or don't do it at all. I consider myself out going and like to have fun, my kids think that I am supper creative and love to do crafty things with their dad every chance they get. I believe that honesty is very important and that you need to be accountable for your action.

(Rc planes, home improvement ideas, paint colors,)
    I really don't do much on the computer, my wife, four kids, my job and a family room that is completely tour apart don't leave me much time.  Plus I'm  forty one and computers scare me. lately I have been exploring the world of Rc planes, and have bought and flew a few different kinds, I don't think that my identity and (E)dentity would match up.

No comments:

Post a Comment