Wednesday, June 25, 2014

High my name is Brian Roundy, I have been married for ninteen years and have four beautiful children, my oldest is Wilson a boy who is fifteen and a half, I have three girls Briley who is eight, Sidney who is six, and Savana who is four. I work for Davis School District Maintenance department, I am the masonry foreman and have been with the district for seventeen years. I have been in construction for twenty three years, I love working and building things with my hands, but I am getting old so that is why I am going to school so I can change from the guy doing the work, to the guy assigning the work. I am currently seeking my degree in construction management, I hope to accomplish this in six years. English does scare me, I'm not good at punctuating, sentence structure, writing papers, I was being  serious when I told you that my paper would read like a kid wrote it. Construction doesn't give you many opportunities to hone your english skills.  

No comments:

Post a Comment